How to Convert RM files To BD-25?
Step 1. Run the software. Free download the RM To BD-25 Converter, install and run it on your computer. Then you will see its clear interface as the picture shows above.
Step 2.. Add Files. Selecting "Add Files" from File in the Menu or directly clicking button "Add Files" on the Toolbar, then you will see a dialogue pops up for choosing movie files to the program. You can add more than one movie file at one time.
Note: You can preview the added video from the preview window on the right part of the interface. If you only want to convert a segment of the video, you may make good use of the trim function by pressing "Edit“ button on the top of the interface.
Step 3..After you've finished adding files and editing video, it's time for you to set the recording parameters and burn to disc.
Step 4..Click button "Burn" on the Toolbar or select "Burn" from File in the Menu, and then it starts burning.
RM To BD-25 Creator Features:
- Support importing almost all video formats, including WMV, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4, QuickTime Movie (MOV, QT), Real Video (RM, RMVB), H.264/AVC, M2TS, M2T, MTS, FLV, etc.
- Create high definition Blu-ray movies of different video resolutions: 1280x720p, 1440x1080p and 1920x1080p.
- Burn high definition camera videos, like Sony (*.m2ts), Canon (*.m2t) and Panasonic (*.mts), into Blu-ray Disc.
- Support burning on discs like DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, BD-R, BD-RE, etc.
- Burn videos into AVCHD on regular DVD discs (DVD-5 or DVD-9). The outputs, also called BD5 or BD9, can be only watched on BD players or Sony PS3. This is particular for users to make HD Blu-ray discs even without Blu-ray burners.
- Support BD-25 and BD-50 (single layer with 25 GB capacity or dual layer with 50 GB capacity).
- Support two world TV Broadcast Standards: PAL and NTSC.
- Automatically calculate the video bit rate value according to the target disc's capacity.
- Create chapters automatically when importing multiple videos, convenient for users to skip videos with remote control.
- Support video trim function and 5.1 surround sound.
- Automatically load external subtitles to get perfect enjoyment on high definition movies.
- Support multiple CPUs and multi-core CPU, thus videos to be encoded into HD Blu-ray movies with fast speed.
- Display thumbnails of the imported videos, and the thumbnails’ size is editable.
- Preview source videos directly with the built-in video player in program.
- Able to pause, resume and stop the task anytime during the conversion.
- User-friendly, simple, and 100% safe guaranteed.